Michigan’s premier cultural/entertainment destination highlighting authentic African Caribbean cuisine & Caribbean/African/Jazz music.
Kola is Metropolitan Detroit’s ONLY African Restaurant & Ultra Lounge. Derived from the “Kola nut”, the fruit of the Kola tree native to Africa widely known for its use as a caffeine source, our restaurant reflects the West African symbolism of this fruit… vitality, long life, welcome, and friendship.
This Week @ Kola Restaurant & Ultra Lounge!!!
#Happyhour – Wednesday through Sunday, 4-8PM – $3 Beers, $4 Wines, $5 Cocktails & Appetizers…
Karaoke Wednesdays –
– Karaoke Night hosted by Coach Anthony G. from 7-10PM
Jazz & Soul Thursdays –
– DJ Lisa Sol presents the #HappyhourMix from 5-9PM, giving you the best of all genres including R&B, Reggae, Old skool…
– Live performance by J. Canady & the Soulnyce band. Showtime, 9PM…
– Caribbean Fever featuring Uprizin Steel Drum Band (7.30PM-10.30PM) & VDJ Wada (10.30PM-2AM) blazing the best of Reggae, Afrobeat…
– FREE Ballroom & Hustle lessons from 5 – 9PM
– Ladies of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Inc (Oak Park Chapter) present Blue Madnezz.. Special Edition of World Music Night…
For birthday parties, special occasions & bookings, please send email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Look forward to hosting you & yours!
HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!
WEDNESDAY – SUNDAY | HAPPY HOUR SPECIALS FROM 4-8PM
Wed: 4PM – 10PM
Thur- Sat: 4PM – 2AM
Sun: 4PM – 10PM
Dress Code: Smart Casual
Parking: Free onsite parking available
THURSDAY NIGHT | JAZZ/OLD SKOOL NIGHT (Cover charge after 9pm, Age 21 & over)
FRIDAY NIGHT | CARIBBEAN/REGGAE NIGHT (Cover charge after 9pm, Age 21 & over)
SATURDAY NIGHT | WORLD MUSIC NIGHT(Cover charge after 9pm, Age 21 & over)
FREE BALLROOM/HUSTLE LESSONS ON SATURDAYS